Monday 9 April 2012

easter bunny

So today went quite well I think! Managed to stick to my goal of 400 calories for the day, if you were wondering what i ate...

Toast with a fried egg
Salad and tomatoes with a vinaigrette dressing

Surprisingly I didn't get too hungry, and as my body gets used to the small amount of food, maybe I wont feel hungry soon?

No, im not that optimistic either.

Obviously as it was Easter this weekend I received a lot of chocolate, but am slowly disposing of it. Don't worry, not disposing of it in my mouth and into my belly! I have already given away a massive lindt chocolate bunny to my brothers friend, and am slowing crushing bits up and putting them in the bin so its not too obvious. If that isn't willpower I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment